§ 1 Definitions
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Online Store
1. All rights to the Online Store, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Store's Website, as well as to patterns, forms, logos posted on the Store's Website (except for logos and photos presented on The Store's website for the purposes of presenting goods, the copyrights of which belong to third parties) belong to the Seller, and their use may only take place in the manner specified and in accordance with the Regulations and the Seller's consent expressed in writing.
3. The Seller uses the mechanism of "cookies", which are saved by the Seller's server on the hard drive of the Customer's end device when the Customers use the Store Website. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the correct operation of the Store Website on the Customers' end devices. This mechanism does not destroy the Customer's end device and does not change the configuration of the Customer's end devices or the software installed on these devices. Each customer may disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of his end device. The Seller indicates that disabling "cookies" may, however, cause difficulties or prevent the use of the Store's Website.
4. In order to place an order in the Online Store via the Store's Website and in order to use the services available on the Store's Websites, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
5. It is forbidden for the Customer to provide illegal content and to use the Online Store, the Store's Website or free services provided by the Seller in a manner contrary to the law, decency or infringing the personal rights of third parties.
§ 3 Registration
3. In order to register, the Customer should complete the registration form provided by the Seller on the Shop's Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
4. When completing the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Regulations, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
5. During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes by checking the appropriate box in the registration form. In this case, the Seller clearly informs about the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of such data.
6. The Customer's consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding a contract with the Seller for the provision of the Customer Account service by electronic means. The consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate Customer statement to the Seller on a durable medium. The statement may, for example, be sent to the Seller's address via e-mail.
§ 4 Orders
5. After placing the order, the Seller sends the confirmation of its submission to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
6. Then, after confirming the order, the Seller sends information about the acceptance of the order to the e-mail address provided by the Customer. Information about the acceptance of the order for execution is the Seller's declaration of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4 para. 4 above and upon its receipt by the Customer, a Sales Agreement is concluded.
§ 5 Payment
a) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this case, the order will be processed after the Seller sends the confirmation of the order acceptance to the Customer and after the funds are credited to the Seller's bank account);
§ 6 Delivery
9. The Seller, in accordance with the will of the Customer, attaches to the shipment being the subject of the Delivery a receipt or a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods.
§ 7 Warranty
a) submit a statement on price reduction or withdrawal from the Contract of Sale, unless the Seller immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replaces the defective Product with a Product free from defects or removes the defect. This limitation does not apply if the Product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or the Seller has not satisfied the obligation to replace the Product with a Product free from defects or to remove defects. The Customer may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by the Seller, demand that the Product be replaced with a Product free from defects, or instead of the Product replaced, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Customer or would require excessive costs compared to the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the Product free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found is taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Customer would otherwise be exposed.
§ 8 Complaints
3. The Customer may submit a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the address email@example.com. In the complaint, the customer should include a description of the problem. The Seller shall immediately, but not later than within 14 days, consider the complaint and provide the Customer with a reply.
§ 9 Warranty
1. Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by the producer of the Goods or the distributor.
§ 10 Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement
9. The Customer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the Product as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Good.
§ 11 Free services
10. The Seller is entitled to block access to the Customer Account and free services if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller or other Customers, the Customer breaches the law or the provisions of the Regulations, and also when blocking access to the Customer Account and free services is justified security reasons - in particular: breaking the security of the Store Website by the Customer or other hacking activities. Blocking access to the Customer Account and free services for the above-mentioned reasons lasts for the period necessary to resolve the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the Customer Account and free services. The Seller shall notify the Customer about blocking access to the Customer Account and free services by electronic means to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
§ 12 Personal data protection
7. The Seller protects the personal data provided to him and makes every effort to protect them against unauthorized access or use.
§ 13 Termination of the contract (not applicable to Contracts of Sale)
§ 14 Final provisions
5. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Regulations. All orders accepted by the Seller for execution before the date of entry into force of the new Regulations are implemented on the basis of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 7 days of being published on the Store's Website. The Seller will inform the Customer 7 days before the entry into force of the new Regulations about the amendment to the Regulations by means of an e-mail message containing a link to the text of the amended Regulations. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Regulations, he is obliged to notify the Seller about this fact, which results in the termination of the contract in accordance with the provisions of §13.
6. The Regulations enter into force on May 24, 2018.